Fate/Grand Order Wiki
Fate/Grand Order Wiki
Bryn2.png This Servant is a Limited Servant Limited.png. They are only available during special summoning campaigns. When no such campaigns are active, this Servant cannot be summoned.

This article is about 5★ Class-Avenger-Gold.png Space Ishtar. For 5★ Class-Archer-Gold.png, see Ishtar. For 4★ Class-Rider-Gold.png, see Ishtar (Rider)

Servant Dialogue
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Space Ishtar

Japanese Name: スペース・イシュタル
AKA: Ashtart, Ishtar, Ishtar-Ashtart, Ashtoreth, Ishtarin
ID: 268 Cost: 16
ATK: 1,949/12,612 HP: 1,912/13,041
Lv.100 Grail ATK: 13,806 Lv.100 Grail HP: 14,287
Lv.120 Grail ATK: 16,205 Lv.120 Grail HP: 16,791
Voice Actor: Ueda Kana Illustrator: Morii Shizuki
Attribute: Star Growth Curve: S
Critabsup.png Star Absorption: 29 Stargainup.png Star Generation: 6%
Npchargeup.png NP Charge ATK: 0.69% NPGainUpDmg.png NP Charge DEF: 5%
Instapowerup.png Death Rate: 5% Alignments: Lawful・Evil
Gender: Female
Traits: Costume-Owning, Divine, Divine Spirit, Female, Humanoid, Servant
Hits:  Quick Hits4  |  Arts Hits2  |  Buster Hits3  |  Extra Hits5
Active Skills Passive Skills Append Skills Noble Phantasm Ascension
Skill Upgrade Bond Level Biography Trivia Images

Active Skills

Available from the start
Atk up.png
Increases own attack for 3 turns.
Increases party's attack except herself for 3 turns.
Debuffimmune.png Grants party Charmstatus.png Charm Debuff Immunity except self for 3 turns.
Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Attackup.png Attack + 10% 11% 12% 13% 14% 15% 16% 17% 18% 20%
Attackup.png Attack Except Self + 10% 12% 14% 16% 18% 20% 22% 24% 26% 30%
Cooldown 7 6 5

Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Increases own NP damage for 1 time, 3 turns.
Invincible.png Grants self Invincibility for 1 attack, 3 turns.
Npcardtypechange.png Selects own NP Command Card's type between Quickmini.png Quick, Artsmini.png Arts or Bustermini.png Buster for 3 turns.
Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Nppowerup.png NP Damage + 10% 11% 12% 13% 14% 15% 16% 17% 18% 20%
Cooldown 7 6 5

Unlocks after 3rd Ascension
Charges own NP gauge.
Quickupstatus.png 80% Chance to increase own Quick performance by 20% for 3 turns.
Artsupstatus.png 80% Chance to increase own Arts performance by 20% for 3 turns.
Busterupstatus.png 80% Chance to increase own Buster performance by 20% for 3 turns.
Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
NpCharge.png NP + 30% 32% 34% 36% 38% 40% 42% 44% 46% 50%
Cooldown 8 7 6

Passive Skills

Anti magic.png
Magic Resistance C
Resistanceup.png Increases own debuff resistance by 15%.

Independent action.png
Independent Action C
Critdmgup.png Increases own critical damage by 6%.
Goddess essence.png
Goddess' Essence A++
Powerup.png Increases own damage by 270.
Resistanceup.png Increases own debuff resistance by 27%.
Avenger EX
NPGainUpDmg.png Increases own NP generation rate when taking damage by 22%.
Resistancedown.png Reduces party's (including sub members) debuff resistance by 12% except herself. [Demerit]
Oblivion Correction A
Critdmgup.png Increases own critical damage by 10%.
Self-Replenishment (Magic) B
Npgainturn.png Charges own NP gauge by 3.5% every turn.

Append Skills

Unlocks by consuming Servant Coins
Extra Attack Finesse Improvement
Increases own Extra Attack performance.
Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Powerup.pngNpchargeup.pngStargainup.png Extra Attack + 30% 32% 34% 36% 38% 40% 42% 44% 46% 50%

Unlocks by consuming Servant Coins
Mana Loading
Starts battle with NP gauge.
Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
NpCharge.png NP + 10% 11% 12% 13% 14% 15% 16% 17% 18% 20%

Unlocks by consuming Servant Coins
Atk up.png
Anti-Archer Attack Damage Aptitude
Increases own attack against Class-Archer-Gold.png Archer enemies.
Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Attackup.png vs. Archer Attack + 20% 21% 22% 23% 24% 25% 26% 27% 28% 30%

Noble Phantasm

Edin Shugra Quasar
Royal Crown Shining in the Primeval Universe

Base Damage: x1.0
Rank Noble Phantasm Type
EX Anti-Star
Hits Per Hit Percentage
3 16%, 33%, 51%
Effect Deals damage to all enemies.
Powerup.png Increases own damage of Extramini.png Extra Attack by 100% for 1 turn.
NP Level 1 2 3 4 5
Powerup.png Damage + 450% 600% 675% 712.5% 750%
Overcharge Effect Increases own NP damage for 3 turns. (Activates first)
Charge 100% 200% 300% 400% 500%
Nppowerup.png NP Damage + 20% 30% 40% 50% 60%

Edin Shugra Quasar
Royal Crown Shining in the Primeval Universe

Base Damage: x1.5
Rank Noble Phantasm Type
EX Anti-Star
Hits Per Hit Percentage
3 16%, 33%, 51%
Effect Deals damage to all enemies.
Powerup.png Increases own damage of Extramini.png Extra Attack by 100% for 1 turn.
NP Level 1 2 3 4 5
Powerup.png Damage + 300% 400% 450% 475% 500%
Overcharge Effect Increases own NP damage for 3 turns. (Activates first)
Charge 100% 200% 300% 400% 500%
Nppowerup.png NP Damage + 20% 30% 40% 50% 60%

Edin Shugra Quasar
Royal Crown Shining in the Primeval Universe

Base Damage: x0.8
Rank Noble Phantasm Type
EX Anti-Star
Hits Per Hit Percentage
3 16%, 33%, 51%
Effect Deals damage to all enemies.
Powerup.png Increases own damage of Extramini.png Extra Attack by 100% for 1 turn.
NP Level 1 2 3 4 5
Powerup.png Damage + 600% 800% 900% 950% 1000%
Overcharge Effect Increases own NP damage for 3 turns. (Activates first)
Charge 100% 200% 300% 400% 500%
Nppowerup.png NP Damage + 20% 30% 40% 50% 60%


Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Item 4 QP
1st Octuplet Twin Crystals10 Black Tallow10 QPicon.png100,000
2nd Snake jewel.png10 Primordial Lanugo10 QPicon.png300,000
3rd Bloodstone Tear10 DawnlightReactorCoreIcon.png10 QPicon.png1,000,000
4th Scarab of Wisdom.png10 Heart of a foreign god.png10 QPicon.png3,000,000
Costume 1
The colorful hues of the primordial goddess who existed in the chilled outskirts of the galaxy, during a time so far in the distance that it doesn't even get recorded as a memory.
Void's Refuse10 Giant's Ring.png5 Primordial Lanugo5 Genesis Egg.png5 QPicon.png3,000,000

Skill Reinforcement

Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Item 4 QP
1st Infinity Gear10 QPicon.png200,000
2nd Phoenix Plume10 QPicon.png400,000
3rd Magical Cerebrospinal Fluid icon.png12 QPicon.png1,200,000
4th Iron Stake.png12 QPicon.png1,600,000
5th Stimulus Gunpowder12 QPicon.png4,000,000
6th Aurora Steel.png15 QPicon.png5,000,000
7th Cursed Beast Cholecyst15 QPicon.png10,000,000
8th Genesis Egg.png15 QPicon.png12,000,000
9th Crystallized lore.png QPicon.png20,000,000

Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Item 4 QP
1st Octuplet Twin Crystals10 QPicon.png200,000
2nd Snake jewel.png10 QPicon.png400,000
3rd Black Tallow12 QPicon.png1,200,000
4th Primordial Lanugo12 QPicon.png1,600,000
5th Giant's Ring.png12 QPicon.png4,000,000
6th DawnlightReactorCoreIcon.png15 QPicon.png5,000,000
7th Arrowhead of Maledictions.png15 QPicon.png10,000,000
8th Comet Shard.png15 QPicon.png12,000,000
9th Crystallized lore.png QPicon.png20,000,000


Strength: B
Endurance: EX
Agility: B
Mana: EX
Luck: C+

Bond Level

Bond Level 1 BoundLevel1.png 2 BoundLevel2.png 3 BoundLevel3.png 4 BoundLevel4.png 5 BoundLevel5.png 6 BoundLevel6.png 7 BoundLevel7.png 8 BoundLevel8.png 9 BoundLevel9.png 10 BoundLevel10.png
Bond Required 4,000 12,000 3,000 13,000 3,000 165,000 380,000 360,000 380,000 360,000
Total Bond 4,000 16,000 19,000 32,000 35,000 200,000 580,000 940,000 1,320,000 1,680,000
Bond 10 Reward CEIcon1119.png Towards the Cosmos of Reunion
When equipped on Space Ishtar,
Increases party's Buster, Arts and Quick performances by 8%
while she is on the field.
Chaldean Visionary Flames [?]
11 BoundLevel1.png 12 BoundLevel2.png 13 BoundLevel3.png 14 BoundLevel4.png 15 BoundLevel5.png
1,090,000 1,230,000 1,360,000 1,500,000 1,640,000
2,770,000 4,000,000 5,360,000 6,860,000 8,500,000


Unlock Description Translation🛈
Default サーヴァント・ユニヴァースからやってきた、


 え? 混乱するからスペースを付けろ?

NA Localization: A free-spirited Divine Spirit Servant who lives her life to the very fullest, hailing from the Servant Universe. She acts like she's an Archer, but for some reason, she is an Avenger. By some twist of fate, she has partnered up with Jane to hunt down bad guys, living hand-to-mouth in her career as a bounty hunter.

"My name is Ishtar. That's right, the goddess Ishtar.
Huh? Put 'Space' in front of my name to avoid confusion?
I refuse. That's not cute at all!"

Fan Translation: From the Servant Universe comes a free-spirited, powerfully living divine servant.
Although she is fond of the Archer class, her class is for some reason Avenger.
For some cause, she chases down villains with Jane, living all day long as a bounty hunter.

“I’m Ishtar. Goddess Ishtar. Huh? It’s confusing so put Space in there?
No way, Space isn’t cute at all!”

Bond 1 身長/体重:154cm・??kg

属性:秩序・悪  性別:女性

NA Localization: Height/Weight: 154cm, ??kg
Origin: Ancient Mesopotamian Mythology, Old Testament, Ugarit Mythology, Phoenicia Mythology, etc.
Region: The Servant Universe
Alignment: Lawful-Evil
Gender: Female
Also known as S. Ishtar.
Each of her first through third Spirit Origins are different people, but since they all originate from the same source, they COULD be considered the same person. One is coolheaded, two is tomboyish, and three acts high and mighty. Keep that in mind.
The trick to getting along with goddesses is to try to be just as serious, while also being laid back.

Fan Translation: Height/Weight: 154cm・??kg
Source: Ancient Mesopotamia Mythology, Old Testament, Ancient Semitic Mythology, Phoenician Mythology etc.
Region: Servant Universe
Alignment: Lawful・Evil
Gender: Female
Commonly known as S Ishtar.
From Saint Graph 1-3, each have a separate body, but since they have the same origin, it can be said that they are the same person. Remember them as the cool 1, the tomboyish 2 and the transcendent 3.
“As seriously as possible, but also don’t worry about the details”, is the trick to getting along with the goddess.

Bond 2 アウトローでありながら正義のヒロイン。




「そりゃあ暴れたくなるほど勿体ないけど、そうするべきだと感じちゃったの! ほら、自分にウソはつけないじゃない?」

NA Localization: An outlaw, yet a heroine of justice.
She acts like the bad guy, yet everything she does is for the sake of others, which puts her in an interesting position.
She is aware that she is supposed to be a threat to humanity, and so her alignment is Evil, but it doesn't mean that she is a villain or that she is wicked.
She has pretty much the same personality as Ishtar from Proper Human History, but she does not try to toy with others for her own entertainment.

She will proudly acknowledge anybody's good deeds as being in the right while praising them in secret, and she will glare at anybody with hatred for doing bad deeds while deriding them in public.
(And if that person is a villain, she will not hesitate to squeeze out every last ounce of their fortune, lifeforce, and fate).

Like Ishtar, Space Ishtar has a free-spirited personality, and she looks down on human society's cruel and thoughtless nature. Despite that, she takes the livelihoods of people into consideration while looking out for those with better natures, and she ultimately prioritizes everyone else's welfare above her own personal rewards. She's the polar opposite of Ishtar.

For example, during the Summer Race, Ishtar did not hesitate to sacrifice others to restore Gugalanna to regain her Authority. If the same situation happened with Space Ishtar, she would have reflected on her actions and then personally destroyed Gugalanna and divvyed up its resources amongst the participants.
"Well yeah, I would feel like kicking and screaming because it would be such a big waste, but I would feel that I had to do that! You know, I just can't lie!"
As you can see, she is essentially Ishtar, but at the very last second she does the right thing...

In other words, Space Ishtar is the sort of goddess who would make the regular Ishtar look bad.

Fan Translation: Both an outlaw and heroine of justice.
She is in a mysterious position, where despite her villainous intentions, her actions end up benefitting people.
Due to her awareness as a “Threat to Humanity”, her alignment is evil. However, this does not mean she is a villain or bad.
Although she has roughly the same personality as the Ishtar from the Greater History of Man, she won’t toy with others in a playful mood.

She proudly recognises that the good deeds of individuals that are “right”, secret rejoicing them,
and scowls with hostility at the bad deeds of individuals that are “cruel”, boldly insulting them.
(And if the person is a villain, she mercilessly squeezes their assets, life and fate out of them.)

S Ishtar is the same as Ishtar, with a free-spirited personality,
looking down on the cruelty and shallowness of human society. However, while that may be so, she takes into account the lives of people,
cares for good people accordingly and in the end, she puts everyone’s victory over her personal gain is the unbecoming direction Ishtar has taken.

For example, like the time of the summer race, should she try to revive Gugalanna at the expense of others in order for the restoration of Ishtar, S Ishtar would reconsider in the end, destroy Gugalanna by her own hand and split the resources amongst the participants.
“Of course, its so wasteful that I want to riot, but I felt like that’s what had to be done! I can’t lie to myself, you know?”
Like this, while she fundamentally is Ishtar, in the end she will never change her position and become an enemy of humanity.
In other words, the goddess S Ishtar is “bad as an Ishtar”.

Bond 3 ○動機・マスターへの態度

「え、そっちの世界だとそういう役職があるの!? 人間なのに凄くない!?」



NA Localization: Motivation, behavior towards Master:
She is intrigued with her Master, who despite being human, is able to form a contract with and skillfully direct Servants.
"What? There's a role like that in this world? That seems unbelievable and amazing, considering they're a human!"
Since she believes humans to be weak, she is genuinely impressed by the fact that a human is able to communicate with Servants.
Though she may not show respect to Master, she still considers them to be someone important, and declares with a devilish grin that she will "listen as long as I feel up to it♡"
Because she is a life-form from a different universe, she tries really hard not to get attached to Master more than necessary, but since her emotional shields (read: love flags) are not reinforced, it's inevitable that she's going to stray from her convictions at even the slightest prompting.
The normal Ishtar acts friendly, like an older girl next door, but since Space Ishtar acts more distant, the girl next door characteristic is not as pronounced. Instead, she has the air of a standout idol who is rather unobtainable.

Independent Action: C
As Space Ishtar was born a goddess, raised by humans, and emerged as a Servant, even if she hasn't formed a contract with Master, she is able to manifest without consuming magical energy.

Core of the Goddess: A++
As she inherited the core of the goddess of ancient harvest and battle, the same basis for various goddesses such as Ashtart and Anat, her ranking is at the high end of the spectrum.

Fan Translation: Motivation/Attitude towards Master
She is curious about the existence of a “Master”, who can make a contract with and order servants despite being a human.
“Wha- theres such a position in that world!? Even though you’re a human, aren’t you amazing!?”
While recognising humans as “weak creatures”, she is honestly impressed by the way they can communicate with servants.
Although she doesn’t respect her Master, she perceives them as “something important”. “If it's within my range of interest, I’ll listen to what you say (heart)”
She smiles devilishly.
As she comes from a different universe/different world, she tries not to emphasise with Master more than she needs to, but since her heart’s guard (love flag) is weak, it’s promised that she will go off track.
Because normal Ishtar is so friendly, S Ishtar feels more like “the big sister from next door”. Though since she keeps her distance like a stranger, her big sister from next door feeling decreases. Instead, the feeling of her as “someone who is just out of your league but shining nearby” is strong.

Independent Action: C
Born as a goddess, raised as a human and awakened as a servant, even without a contract with a master, S Ishtar does not consume magical power by materialising in this world.

Goddess' Essence: A++
Because Ishtar inherited the core of the “Ancient Goddess of Fertility and War”, the prototype of many goddesses similar to Ishtar…… Ishtar, Ashtart, Anat……its rank is almost at its highest.

Bond 4 復讐者:EX





NA Localization: Avenger: EX
Even though she was once a great goddess, by some twist of fate she has come to be despised even by the devil. Though this leaves her a dizzying combination of sad, anguished, and enraged, even she is forced to admit that there was no excuse for her behavior. The fact that she admits her own evil, even though she stands on the side of justice and law, makes her something of a failed Avenger.

  • This goddess was called "Ashtart" in the Old Testament, which was the generalized name for all foreign goddesses and goddesses of good harvest. Despite this name originating from the Old Testament, it was later demoted to become the origin for the word devil (Astaroth) in the West.

Devil's Sugar: A
She is still a true devil who perfectly utilizes her charm and seductive powers, even though she is gloomy at having fallen to devilhood. Space Ishtar's smile and air kiss increase her allies' morale and boost their powers to the absolute limit, ignoring any physical limitations. It's basically a Charm curse applied to her allies, and any Charm attacks from enemies are nullified because they're already Charmed.
You can say that she is a charismatic devil who combines aspects of both the goddess of victory and the devil who leads humans to destruction.

Venus Driver: B
Someone who drives the planet Venus. Or someone who drives beauty.
With the protection of Venus, the Noble Phantasm's strength increases, and it can also change its attributes at will. A skill equivalent to the primordial goddess, from which other goddesses are derived.

Multiple Starling: EX
The one and only great crown.
The various crowns of the various goddesses dubbed the "queen of the heavens," derived from the original goddess Ishtar is based on, are stacked atop each other to come close to the original complete form.

Fan Translation:Avenger: EX
A mix between anger and suffering from what used to be a great goddess, who for some reason, was looked down upon by even the devil in the end, and sorrow that “…Now that I look back, I can’t make any excuses…”. This goddess, who while standing on the side of justice (Lawful) also admits that she is evil, is somewhat disqualified as an Avenger.
※In the Old Testament, this goddess was called "Ashtart", and was said to be a collective term for the goddess of fertility and Gentile goddesses. However, later in Western Europe, this name born from the old testament degraded to a devil (Astaroth).

Devil's Sugar: A
While worrying about the fact that she has degraded into a devil, she makes full use of the power of “temptation and excitement”, exactly like a true devil.
S Ishtar’s smiles and kiss throwing improves the morale of allies, and allows them to draw out power to go beyond their limit, ignoring physical burdens. With this charm (curse), allies will already be charmed by her so enemies’ charm has no effect.
With her side as a goddess of victory and her complex side as a demon who destroys people, it can be called the devil’s charisma.

Venus Driver: B
Something that moves Venus. Or, something that drives beauty.
Due to divine protection from Venus, NP damage is increased and its type can be freely changed. A skill suitable for the “Original Goddess”, from which various goddesses will be derived from.

Multiple Starling: EX
A single great crown.
Derived from the goddess that became the origin of Ishtar, the crowns of various goddesses who are “Queen of Heaven” overlap, returning to their perfect form.

Bond 5 『原始宇宙に輝く王冠』

ランク:EX 種別:対星宝具



NA Localization: 『Edin Shugurra Quasar』
Rank: EX
NP Type: Anti-Star
Range: 10000~depends on her mood.
Maximum Target: Depends on her mood (and varies by how excited she is)

The Crown that Shines in the Origin Universe.
An alien planet invasion Noble Phantasm that incinerates all, created by converting and releasing the energy of the galaxy's Spirit Origin―a higher dimensional soul configured by summoning an ancient shrine called Bel Maanna said to be the proof of a goddess.
Unlike Ishtar, Space Ishtar does not ride her boat all the time.
What Space Ishtar does instead is rouse her shrine (the Baal shrine said to have been constructed by Anat) which has an aggressive and ominous form. At least that's what has been described...

"Edin" means "grasslands" or "plains" in the Sumerian/Akkadian language, and it is said to be the word from which the Old Testament's "Eden" is derived.
Shugurra is the crown in Edin, and it was given to Ishtar when she entered Edin.
Quasar is a modern day astronomical term, referring to a quasi-stellar object. Its enormous observed radiant energy, despite its location in a sector of space far distant from Earth, has led to it being called the brightest celestial body.

Fan Translation: “Royal Crown Shining in the Primeval Universe”
Rank: EX Classification: Anti-Star
Range: 10000 ~ Her mood
Maximum Target: Her mood (Changes depending on emotional uplift)

Edin Shugra Quasar.
An invasive Anti-Star Noble Phantasm that calls upon the ancient temple Bel Maanna, which is regarded as the “proof of a goddess” in the primordial universe, a temple made of high-dimensional souls — opening the Spirit Origin of the galaxy and converts this into energy that burns up a sector of space.
S Ishtar isn’t “always on board” like Ishtar.
What S Ishtar calls upon is a temple (Baal's temple built by Anat). Its appearance is dignified and has an aggressive form… is what was said about it…….

Additionally, in Sumer Akkadian, Edin means grassland, a sky field. It is the etymology of Eden in the Old Testament.
Shugra is the crown in Edin. It was given to Ishtar when she entered Edin.
Quasar is a modern celestial term. It means quasi-stellar.
In a sector far away from the earth, it emits a strong light and so is said to be “the brightest celestial body”.

Extra 『原始の女神』が自ら切り分けた頭脳体。




NA Localization: The intellectual body carved out of the primordial goddess herself.
A Divine Spirit who was reborn into a Servant in order to experience new things in Etherspace.
Space Ishtar is, at least in the Servant Universe, a goddess who actually existed and has taken up the most modern form.
Instead of being a goddess who rules Venus observed by Earthlings, she is the goddess of Venus that emerged from Venus's ancient civilization, so she is definitely seen as an alien by Earthlings.

The Origin Universe refers to something that existed long before the Shining Blue Galaxy (Etherspace, now the Universe world) existed, a realm where humans really were humans. It is older than ancient space, and the goddess Ashtart had a cult of worship within prehistorical ancient civilizations, long before mammals existed on Earth.
These humans did not carry the notion of faith at that time, and so they considered goddesses simply to be a term for a sector that enabled life to exist.
Whether the belief itself or its practices took shape to become a concept is unclear. Either way, Ishtar/Ashtart became a galaxy taking the form of a human. Normally she would not be someone who could be handled by humans, nor would she have ever become a Servant.

But when Professor Tokiomi coincidentally discovered the spiritual core of the goddess, he raised her as the "good half." Even after his death, he left his daughter in the hands of a trusted assistant.
"I may only be able to teach the textbook definition of what's good, but being the smart girl that she is, Space Ishtar's likely to see through the hypocrisy of the teachings, and she may lose interest in good and ultimately fall to the side of evil if I'm not there for her. However, by being close to Jane, who is genuinely good without being two-faced and is able to get to the truth of things (despite paying the price of calling forth destruction and chaos), Space Ishtar may realize that good and evil are not always two sides of the same coin. Hopefully she won't fall to evil that easily."
As the professor predicted, Space Ishtar grew up with a sound(?) mind and body, and did not fall to evil, instead training to become a superb straight man to Jane's one-woman comedy act. Although she has a short fuse and is a bit stingy, she became a fierce bounty hunter who helps the weak and bites back at the strong. Meanwhile, Jane didn't change at all.

Fan Translation: A conscious being that the “Primordial Goddess” personally cut off from herself.
In order to have a new experience in the Sapphire Galaxy, this divine servant reincarnated as a servant.
Space Ishtar is the latest version of a “Real Goddess” in the Servant Universe.
Not “the Goddess who governs Venus, who saw (was observing) earthlings”,
she is “The Goddess of Venus who came from the ancient civilization of Venus” so
From the point of view of an earthling, she can be seen as an alien.

The primordial universe refers to something older than the Sapphire Galaxy (Ether Universe, now the Universe World), a universe where humans were humans,
Even older within the ancient universe — before the birth of mammals on Earth, Ashtart was a goddess worshipped by a prehistoric ancient civilization in this universe.
At this time, when humans had no concept of faith, goddess was a word that referred to “a sector of space where life can exist”.
While whether the concept took shape, or that way things should have been became a concept is uncertain, Ishtar Ashtart of the primordial universe became “a galaxy in the shape of a human”. Originally, it shouldn’t be something that humans can handle or something that can become a servant.

Professor Tokiomi, who accidentally discovered the goddess’s spirit core, raised her as “the good half”. After his death, he left his daughter’s fate in the hands of a trust-worthy assistant.
“Even if I teach her the textbook definition of good, (as S Ishtar is a smart child) she immediately identified its hypocrisy, unless I’m by her side, one day, in good faith, she may turn back to evil.
However, if Jane, someone who was good at heart, not two-faced and could get to the truth in a linear path at the cost of causing destruction and confusion around her, could show her that good and bad are not opposite sides of the same coin, she will at least not descend into pure evil.”
As the professor predicted, S Ishtar grew up into a healthy(?) and fierce bounty hunter who did not become evil, trained as an excellent Tsukkomi, and although easy to anger and noisy about money, she helps the weak and bites onto the strong.
On the other hand, Jane, shockingly, didn’t change at all.

April Fool めがみサーヴァント


Goddess Servant

A trio of evil bounty hunters of justice that travels all over the universe. Originally they were enemies but at the end of a grand space opera they became one. The overly beautiful space battleship that imitates their form is invincible.


Space Ishtar was available for summoning during the:

Saber Wars II New Year Lucky-Bag Summoning Campaign 2020 Fate/Grand Order ~5th Anniversary~ Lucky Bag Summoning Campaign
Lucky Bag 2021 Summoning Campaign New Year Special Saber Wars II Rerun Fate/Grand Order ~6th Anniversary~ Lucky Bag Summoning Campaign


  • Space Ishtar is not a Pseudo-Servant summoned into the body of Tohsaka Rin. They can be considered alternate universe counterparts, or people who just happen to have the same name and face. This goes for all of the Servant Universe characters.
  • She has the highest HP values out of all Avengers.
  • She has the lowest ATK values out of all 5★ Avengers.
  • She is the second member of the Avenger class to not be of Chaotic Evil alignment (Demon King Nobunaga was the first, Chaotic Neutral) and the first to not be of Chaotic alignment.
  • She is the first playable servant to have a Noble Phantasm that can act as multiple card types. This is because of her unique second Skill, Venus Driver.
  • She received her first Costume Dress Ashtoreth Origin on the Saber Wars II Event.
  • Her voices of 3rd Acesnsion and Ashtoreth Origin was updated on 22 January, 2020 Update.