Date: December 2, 2019
Main Quests Info
The Salem Main Quests will be time-gated.
|Prologue ~ Chapter 3||2019-12-02 01:00 PST|
|Chapter 4 ~ 6||2019-12-03 16:00 PST|
|Chapter 7 and beyond||2019-12-05 16:00 PST|
The main quests of Pseudo-Singularity IV will feature a "play-within-a-play," displayed within a special frame.
Enjoy the "play-within-a-play" performed by a certain traveling theater group.
New Ascension/Skill Level Up Item
Servant "TRUE NAME" System
- Added with the release of Shinjuku, all new Servants that debuted from Fate/Grand Order : Epic of Remnant will have their identities concealed until it is revealed in the Main Story of the game. Same goes to certain Noble Phantasms.
Multi-HP Gauge System
- Throughout the Salem Main Quests, certain enemies will have more than 1 layer of HP. These multi-HP gauges may or may not come with special skills triggered upon shaving off one of the layers.
- Just like normal HP gauge, there is an OverKill system where you get more stars. Instead of being called Overkill, it is named Overgauge.
- Extra damage from Overgauge will not carry over to the next layer of HP.
Bond Bonus System
- Similar to Shimousa, all Caster class Servants will get +100% bonus bond EXP points when clearing Main Quests in Salem.
|4★||Caster of Okeanos|
|Rate-Up Craft Essence|
|★ ★ ★|