|This Servant is a Limited Servant . They are only available during special summoning campaigns. When no such campaigns are active, this Servant cannot be summoned.|
|Japanese Name: 葛飾北斎|
|AKA: Katsushika Oui (葛飾 応為, Katsushika Ōi?, Daughter); Tokitarō, Toto-sama, Extraterrestrial Octopus, Darusen, The Old Man Mad About Art Swastika (画狂老人卍, Gakyō Rōjin Manji?, Last renamed name), Cthulhu|
|ID: 198||Cost: 16|
|Voice Actor: Yukana Nogami||Illustrator: Kuroboshi Kouhaku|
|Attribute: Man||Growth Curve: S|
|Traits: Divine, Female, Humanoid, Servant, Threat to Humanity, Weak to Enuma Elish|
|4 | 6 | 4 | 4|
|Active Skills||Passive Skills||Noble Phantasm||Ascension||Skill Upgrade|
|Available from the start|
|All Things in Nature A+|
| Grants self Evasion for 1 turn.|
Charges own NP gauge.
|Unlocks after 1st Ascension|
|Father-Daughter Bond A|
|Increases own Arts performance for 3 turns.|
Increases own buff removal resistance for 1 turn.
Increases own debuff resistance for 1 turn.
|Buff Removal Res +||50%||55%||60%||65%||70%||75%||80%||85%||90%||100%|
|Debuff Res +||50%||55%||60%||65%||70%||75%||80%||85%||90%||100%|
|Unlocks after 3rd Ascension|
|Nom de Plume: Extraterrestrial Octopus B|
|Inflicts Defense Down for 3 turns to enemy when attacking with Arts Cards for 3 turns.|
|1||Existence Outside the Domain EX|
| Gains 2 critical stars every turn.|
Increases own debuff resistance by 12%.
|2||Item Construction B|
|Increases own debuff success rate by 8%.|
|3||Territory Creation D|
|Increases own Arts performance by 4%.|
|Increases own damage by 175.|
|Effect||Deals damage to all enemies.|
|Overcharge Effect||Deals extra damage to enemies with Man Attributes.|
|Extra Damage +||150%||162.5%||175%||187.5%||200%|
|n°||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|n°||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|Strength: D||Endurance: D|
|Agility: B||Mana: B|
|Luck: A||NP: A|
|Bond 10 Reward|| The Dragon of Smoke Escaping from Mount Fuji|
When equipped on Katsushika Hokusai,
Increases own NP damage by 30%.
Grants self Guts status for 1 time. (Revive with 20% HP.)
Chaldean Visionary Flames
Katsushika Hokusai was available for summoning during the:
- Katsushika Hokusai is actually the small creature next to the girl, the girl is Katsushika Hokusai's daughter, Katsushika Ōi.
- This is the second servant to have the main Servant as a mascot, rather than an individual themselves. The first servant to have this situation is Orion.
- Interestingly, Katsushika Ōi herself is also a famous ukiyo-e artist that followed her father's art style.
- She shares the exact ATK values at both minimum and maximum with Abigail Williams.
- She shares the exact HP values at both minimum and maximum with Arjuna.
- She shares the exact HP values at minimum with Queen of Sheba.
- The design of this servant is based on one of Hokusai's famous artwork, The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife.
- The painting in her first buster attack and NP animation is based on Hokusai's most famous artwork, The Great Wave off Kanagawa.
- The twirling painting in her NP animation is based on Masculine Wave and Feminine Wave.
- The painting in her second buster attack animation is based on Phoenix.
- The painting in her third buster attack animations is based on Dragon.
- The painting in her extra attack animation is based on Rainstorm Beneath the Summit.
- The round painting in her Stage 3 & Stage 4 background is based on The Waterfall of Amida Behind the Kiso Road.
- The design of her 3rd Stage Appearance is based on Katsushika Ōi's ukiyo-e, the Nightscene in the Yoshiwara (吉原格子先之図, Yoshiwara kōshisaki no zu?), where the outerwear represents the lattice window (格子窓, kōshimado?).
- While Hokusai's trial quest indicates that they are a Pseudo-Servant of H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu, the starfish shapes in their third stage are a clear reference to another of Lovecraft's creations, the Elder Things. Interestingly, Lovecraft places the ruins of the last great city of the Elder Things in the unexplored interior of Antarctica, very near the location that the Chapter 2 Prologue of FGO places Chaldea.
- Dialogue and profile translations are credited to konchew, a Reddit user who gladly translated her lines, even if her dialect was more or less usually complicated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.