This Article is about the enemy Golden Statue of Gratitude, for the Servant, please see Great Statue God
Golden Statue of Gratitude is a rare enemy found in Enter the Treasure Vault: Extreme.
- Statue of Gratitude can act maximum of 3 times per turn.
|Traits||Servants with Special Damage|
|Attributes||Servants with Special Damage|
|Guide||Active Skills, Noble Phantasm, Add Trait|
|For other effects see status effects.|
- The noose that the statue holds on its upper left arm is known as a Pasha. It signifies wisdom in the spiritual world. It also act as a rope or lasso to control the wavering mind.
- The dish that the statue holds on its lower left arm is called, Modak, a sphere-shaped sweets, which is the deity's favourite food.
- The axe that the statue carries is known as, Vidyudabhi. It is used to dissolute ego to let an individual see the truth and righteousness in his/her own actions.
- Its broken tusk signifies duality. The good and bad, emotion and logic. It teaches the believers to think beyond the parameters of two antagonistic traits and to transcend them, thus achieving true wisdom.
- This statue resembles Ganesha, God of New Beginnings, Success and Wisdom. The name of this unit refers to the symbolism of gratitude from its worshipers.
- This is the Golden ver of Statue of Gratitude, introduced as a source of QP for the new difficulty added in Daily Quests.