Demon God Flauros is the penultimate boss of the Septem chapter of the Main Story, the very first Demon God Pillar that the player will encounter in the Main Story, and the 2nd Pillar in Salomon chapter.
- Main Quest: Septem, Ch14, Arrow 3 (Union Capital) - Lvl 38
- Scathach Trial Quest, Episode 2 - Lvl 29
- 2nd Seat in Salomon
Flauros's normal attacks hit all party members.
|Skill Name||Skill Effect|
|Gaze (Septem's Flauros)|| Inflicts Burn (700 HP) status to one enemy.|
Reduce an enemy's Defense for 3 turns.
|Red Eye||Increase own Attack for 3 turns.|
|Cross Eye||Reduce an enemy's Defense for 3 turns.|
|Time for the Awakening has Come|| Increase NP damage by 50% for 10 turns.|
Increase NP charge by 1.
Incineration Ceremony : Flauros
- 400% damage to all enemies.
- Reduces NP gauge of all enemies by 10%.
- Flauros's attacks are strong against Knight Classes (Saber, Lancer, Archer).
- Flauros is weak to the Four Horsemen Classes (Rider, Caster, Assassin, Berserker).
- Flauros deals and takes normal damage from Extra Classes.
- Flauros deals half damage to Avengers.
|Traits||Servants with Special Damage|
|Attributes||Servants with Special Damage|
|Guide||Active Skills, Noble Phantasm, Add Trait|
|For other effects see status effects.|