Command Card Strengthening (コマンドカードを強化?), also known as Command Card Upgrade, is a new feature introduced during F/GO Fes. 2019 ~4th Anniversary~. This feature gives the opportunity to all Servants in game to enhance the base attack of their Command Cards. The UI is similar to Command Code Engraving, where after you have selected a Servant, you will need to select which Command Card to strengthen.
As of the update of this new feature, the Weekly Login Bonus will now include
at every 7th Day of the login streak.
Steps to Do Command Card Strengthening:
- Select a Servant to be upgraded.
- Select the Command Card to be upgraded.
- and are consumed, and the Command Card will be upgraded. (There will be a slider to adjust the amount of times to upgrade.)
Other Things to Look Out For:
- Maximum attack that can be upgraded on a single Command Card is 500.
- Every upgrade adds 20 ATK to the Command Card.
- All copies of the same Servant (with same Servant ID) will have their Command Card upgraded, similar to how Bond Points are the same across all copies of the same Servant (with same Servant ID).
- Temporary/Probational Servants cannot be upgraded until they are unlocked permanently.
- You cannot revert the upgrades made.
- Similar to Command Codes, there will be an icon added to the right side of the Command Card, and that icon will change depending on the number of upgrades done.
|Basics||Summoning • Class • Cost • Leveling|
Command Cards • Bond Points • Ascension • Special Ascension
|Class|| Saber • Archer • Lancer • Rider • Caster • Assassin • Berserker|
Shielder • Ruler • Avenger • Moon Cancer • Alter Ego
Foreigner • Pretender • Beast
|Abilities||Skills • Active Skills • Passive Skills • Noble Phantasm|
|Advanced||Palingenesis • Traits • Alignments|
Attributes • Command Code • Command Card Upgrade
|Extra Info||Costume Dress • Illustrator List • Voice Actor List • Animation Updates|