|ID||Icon||Servant Name||Class||Star||Character Skin Stages|
|310||Barghest||Saber||★ ★ ★ ★||Stage 1|
|311||Baobhan Sith||Archer||★ ★ ★ ★||Stage 1|
|312||Mélusine||Lancer||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||Stage 1, Costume 1|
|Traits||Servants with Special Damage|
|Round Table Knight|
|Guide||Active Skills, Noble Phantasm, Add Trait|
|For other effects see status effects.|
Expand About Round Table Knight.
This category is for the Knights of The Round Table of Camelot, based on the Arthurian Legends.
This page includes those who were part of the Round Table Knights and also all the variants who are related to it.
This list was created due to the nature of Round Table Knights Summoning Campaign which involves the related group of servants. More lists of other groups of Servants will be created when they grow in numbers.
The Knights of the Round Table were characters in the legends about King Arthur. They were the best knights in King Arthur's kingdom, and lived in King Arthur's castle, Camelot. They were called the Knights of the Round Table because of a special table that was in Camelot, that was round instead of rectangular. This meant that everyone who sat around it was seen as trust worthy and equal.
In order to become a Knight of the Round Table, a knight had to prove he was chivalrous (polite) enough. In the legend, the knights swore a Code of Chivalry, which is much like an oath is today. This meant that they promised to uphold the rules given to them once they became a Knight of the Round Table.
Code of Chivalry :
- To never do outrage nor murder (not to assault or murder anybody)
- Always to flee treason (do not commit treason, a crime against your country or king)
- To by no means be cruel but to give mercy unto him who asks for mercy (Do not be mean. Grant mercy to those who ask, even in combat.)
- To always do ladies, gentlewomen and widows succor ('succor' is an old word for help; this means that the knight must promise to help women if they need it. Note that this does not necessarily include peasantry.)
- To never force ladies, gentlewomen or widows (never 'harm' women. Note that this does not necessarily include peasantry.)
- Not to take up battles in wrongful quarrels for love or worldly goods (do not even join in fights over anything less than God or country)
List of Individuals that were Identified as Knights :
All items (27)