—The Beasts of Calamity symbolizing the seven Evils of Man. The archetype of the Heroic Spirit Summoning System as well as the enemies of the Grand Servants.—
Beasts have a base damage multiplier of 1.0x.
Damage interactions vary depending on the Beast being fought:
- Tiamat treats all offense and defense as neutral.
- Goetia and all related enemies (the Demon Pillars)
- Deals double damage to Sabers, Archers, Lancers, and Berserkers.
- Takes double damage from Riders, Casters, Assassins and 50% extra damage from Berserkers.
- Deals half damage to Avengers.
- Beast III/R takes 20% extra damage from Moon Cancer and Alter Ego. All other classes deal and take regular damage from her.
- Beast III/L takes 20% extra damage from Alter Ego and Foreigner. All other classes deal and take regular damage from her.
|Tiamat||Goetia||Beast III/R||Beast III/L|