Attributes are a gameplay mechanic in Fate/Grand Order. It works similarly to the Servant class triangle. Each Servant and Enemy has an innate attribute that is both weak to and strong against other attributes. The Attribute relationships are explained from Emiya's Interlude Quest and by Da Vinci during the Story Chapter of London.
|Attacker / Defender||Man||Sky||Earth||Star||Beast|
These traits are based on why they are a servant, and as thus, can be guessed following these critera:
- Human: People who completed great deeds as normal humans.
- Earth: Heroes who originate from fantastical, unrealistic myths and legends. Tend to be more monstrous or fanciful, but are not born divine.
- Sky: 天, can be read as "sky" or as "heaven" - those who possess a high amount of divinity, sometimes being demigods, or even gods themselves.
- Star: "The Hopes of Mankind" - those who not only did great deeds, but changed all of mankind's destiny.
- Beast: Can also be called the Beasts of Calamity or Evils of Man, they are the invert of Star attribute; so, they exist to destroy humanity and threaten the continuation of history.
Navigation for App Users and Mobile Users.
Please check the links above before asking in the comments.