Campaign Duration: February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ March 6, 2020 12:59 JST
Duration: February 27, 2020 04:00 ~ March 5, 2020 03:59 JST
|No. of Consecutive Logins||Present|
- Main Interlude is a new feature where old events with story quests that already had a Re-Run in the past are brought back into the game, but only the Main Quests of the corresponding events can be played.
- In every Main Interlude that would be brought back in any future updates, players can buy the access to the quests through Da Vinci's Workshop Rare Prism Exchange.
- For the 1st round of Main Interlude, players will not need to exchange for the quest permit through the Rare Prism Exchange, for a limited time.
Quest Unlock Requirements: Clear Babylonia
Special Unlock Duration: February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ March 6, 2020 12:59 JST
|Quest Unlock Schedule|
|Main Quest 1 ~ 4||February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ March 6, 2020 12:59 JST|
|Main Quest 5 ~||February 28, 2020 18:00 ~ March 6, 2020 12:59 JST|
- The quests are playable even for players who have cleared Christmas 2017 Event and Christmas 2017 Event Re-Run.
- Same story content as the Christmas 2017 Event.
- There will be no Event Items/Currency in the quest drops.
- The quest drops and quest rewards might be altered (different from Christmas 2017 Event and Christmas 2017 Event Re-Run).
- Free Quests, Challenge Quests and any Event quests that aren't Main Quests will not appear in this version of the reply.
- The quests from this replay are treated as NORMAL QUESTs, for Support Layout purposes.
- Similar to the actual Christmas 2017 Event and Christmas 2017 Event Re-Run, players who cleared the first main quest will get Attila the San(ta) (Temporary) and if they have cleared the final main quest, they will get Attila the San(ta) (Permanent).
- For players who have never reached NP5 for Attila the San(ta), they can buy copies of her through the Rare Prism Exchange for 2. Players who have reached NP5 with at least one of their Attila the San(ta) will not be able to get more copies of her through Rare Prism Exchange.
- Moreover, players who have gotten their 6th or above, in the number of copies of Attila the San(ta) through this replay will be able to get 1.
- Players who have gotten Attila the San(ta) for this first time through this replay will not be able to get her Holy Night White Cake through the Valentine 2020 Event Exchange until they permanently receive her.
Duration: February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ March 6, 2020 12:59 JST
- For the entire stated duration, the amount of exp Attila the San(ta) will gain through Synthesis will be doubled.
Mission Duration: February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ March 6, 2020 12:59 JST
Reward Collection Duration: February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ March 13, 2020 12:59 JST
|19M Downloads Limited-Time Master Missions|
|Defeat 20 Ghost-type Enemies.||50|
|Defeat 20 Enemies with Earth-Attribute.||50|
|Defeat 3 Servants with Divine-Trait.||50|
|Defeat 3 Servants with Monarch/King-Trait.||50|
|Obtain 4 Skill Gems of any class.||50|
|Clear 3 Free Quests on a Street/Town/City-field.||50|
|Clear 3 Free Quests on a Underground/Basement-field.||50|
|Clear all 19M Downloads Limited-Time Master Missions.||1|
|x2 Great and Super Success Chance for Level Ups||February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ March 6, 2020 12:59 JST|
|1/2 QP Requirement for Servant and Craft Essence Level Ups||February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ March 6, 2020 12:59 JST|
|Ember Gathering Daily Quests 1/2 AP||February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ March 6, 2020 12:59 JST|
Mana Prism Exchange
|Mana Prism Exchange Updates|
|★ ★ ★
|★ ★ ★|
Crest of Humanity
- Players who have already owned these 2 Command Codes are able to purchase another copy of them through Mana Prism Exchange.
Rare Prism Exchange
|Rare Prism Exchange Updates|
|★ ★ ★ ★ ★
|★ ★ ★ ★|
Armament of Triumph
|Mana Prism Exchange Unlock||1||1|
- Players who have already owned the Command Code are able to purchase another copy of them through Rare Prism Exchange.
- Players who have 1 ~ 4 copies of Chaldea Teatime are able to purchase the unlock, but will only be able to buy up to number of copies of the CE needed for Max Limit Break, in Mana Prism Exchange.
Fionn mac Cumhaill Animation Rework
Rework Date: February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ JST
Command Code Storage Expansion
Expansion Date: February 26, 2020 18:00 ~ JST
- MAX Slots in Command Code Storage will increased from 150 to 200.
Other Game Mechanic Updates
|1. Animation on the Battle Sprite for Status Ailment Debuffs.|
Currently only for Poison, Burn and Curse status. There will be an animation on the servant sprite itself during battle, when they have the ailment debuffs on them.
[Currently, it is not confirmed what will happen when you have multiple of the ailments stacked together.]
|2. Progress Indicator for MY ROOM's Main Story and Interlude Dialogues.|
The progress indicator will track until which part you have read. (if you skip the dialogue, it counts as if you have never read the dialogues)
|3. Indicator of Last-Skipped Dialogue in Dialogue Screen|
The top left side of the screen will show the recently skipped dialogue part (which the game tracks as unread), and it will stay that way until it is read fully.
|Future Events will require the players to clear certain Main Quests.|
|4★||Fionn mac Cumhaill|
|Rate-Up Craft Essences|
|★ ★ ★ ★ ★
|★ ★ ★ ★|
|★ ★ ★|