1. She has big, saggy tits
2. I have Kintoki, Shuten Douji, Ibaraki Douji and Kotarou. Might as well finish the family.
3. I like her big, saggy tits
Studied the Stone Sentinel Maze of Xi’chuan(1)
Holding the commander’s seal within her yuan-yang sleeves(2)
Whole-heartedly accept to be called Jin-guo(3)
As generals never has to be a man
As the Shu’jin(4) battle coat is made
Accepting the Chang’ying(5) on the peach blossom horse
How many of the bizarre men in this world
Would dare to travel the ten thousand mile battlefield?
Never shirk to brave the wind and dew
Using the enemies’ blood as Yan’zhi(6)
Triumphally singing a Qing-ping (7) song on the horseback
Is not when Zhao-jun exiting to the Sai(8)
The ji-zhou is used as the mao-hu(9)
A swarming applause shall shake the earth
Someday within in the Lin’ge(10)
The dan’qing(11) will first sketch a painting of beauty
1. Xi’chuan (西川): Qin Liangyu was a native to this area. Zhuge Liang, who devised the Stone Sentinel Maze, originally served the Kingdom Shu of this area during the Three Kingdoms period.
2. Yuan-yang sleeves (鴛鴦袖): refers to the sleeves of female clothing. Yuan-yang are Mandarin Ducks, where the males have a more vibrant color patterns than the females. This term here may also signifies the bond between Qin Liangyu and her husband since mandarin ducks will only have one mate throughout their lives, a symbol for fidelity.
3. Jin-guo (巾幗): A term used for honoring women who courageously accept roles exclusive to men, e.g. commanding an army.
4. Shu-jin (蜀錦): Brocade from Xi’chuan (Shu). Shu-jin has been known as one of the highest quality of brocade in China, and is often used for clothings wore by the upper classes and meritorious statesmen during ancient times.
5. Chang-ying (長纓)：Long ribbon or tassel, representing the authority to command an army.
6. Yan-zhi (胭脂): Rouge, a powder make up for females.
7. Qing-Ping (清平): a song or poem style that follow unique tune or rhythm
8. Zhaojun exiting to the Sai (昭君出塞): The incident where Zhaojun, was ordered to married the Leader of Xiongnu, by the Han’s Emperor as armistice. Sai is the area on the northern side of the Great Wall, which has been controlled by Xiongnu for a long period.
9. Ji-zhou (箕帚) and mao-hu (蝥弧): ji-zhou are sweeping tools such as brooms and mao-hu are a type of military flags.
10. Lin-ge (麟閣): Refer to Kirin Court, usually a place within the palace that is used to commemorate meritorious statesmen.
11 Dan-qing (丹青): Red and indigo painting ink.
when the game force you to use your lowly servants but they prove themselves
Well this at least makes me feel better after getting Fionn on a whim lol, I fully welcome my daughter